1. You must arrive 15 minutes before your booking. We will require all players to wash their hands before entering a room. We will start the clock at the time of the booking so arriving late could result in lost time.
2. Anyone 15 or younger in the room needs to be accompanied by a paying adult.
3. All bookings at this time are automatically private. If you want to add extra tickets, please give us a call.
4. In light of the mayor's recent order, all customers are required to wear a mask while in our lobby and bathrooms. Please bring your own mask for this purpose if you can. Those customers who refuse to wear a mask will be turned away without a refund. You may remove your mask when you enter your particular room. Please put your mask back on when you exit the room.
5. In light of coronavirus concerns, our cancellation policy is temporarily altered. If you need to cancel due to illness or known exposure, you will be issued a full refund up to 2 hours before your booking time. We reserve the right to turn away anyone with visible symptoms without a refund. Please be considerate as we try to be accommodating.
6. Our normal cancellation policy: If you cancel more than 5 days from reservation, you will be issued a full refund. If you cancel between 1-4 days prior to your reservation, you will receive store credit and be able to reschedule. There will be no refunds or store credit given for cancellation within 24 hours of your reservation, regardless of when the booking was made, except in cases of illness/known exposure as stated above.
7. If you arrive intoxicated, you could be denied entry into the room.